Dear 7 Little Words Fan,
7 Little Words 2.0 for iOS is finally out! Over the last few months we’ve put a tremendous amount of thought, time, and energy into making this the best version of 7 Little Words yet.
We realize that version 2.0 is a big change and it will take some time to get used to the new layout, but we’re convinced that once you get used to it, you’ll love it.
With that said, we do realize that we didn’t get everything perfect the first time around, and we want you to know that we’ve been listening to the great feedback you’ve been giving us.
7 Little Words 2.1 is already on the way and will be available to you as soon as Apple approves it. What will you see in 7 Little Words 2.1?
- Solved words will once again be in boldface print so they’ll be easier to see.
- We’ve fixed the problem with the letter tiles not being responsive to taps.
- We’ve fixed the problem with solved puzzle packs appearing in the Unsolved section of the My Puzzles screen.
- Some users reported that the game has been crashing after they updated to version 2.0. We have not been able to reproduce this problem, but we have made a good-faith attempt to fix it and are fairly confident that we’ve done so…we’re hoping.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
With an update as large as 2.0 was there is a lot of potential for things to go wrong, so we truly appreciate your patience as we work to fix the outstanding issues.
All of us at Blue Ox take great pride in our games and want to make truly exceptional apps. If you ever have any problems with 7 Little Words please contact our tech support at email@example.com. Your email goes to a real person, and yes, we answer our support requests promptly.
You’ve helped make 7 Little Words a great success, and I truly appreciate you playing our little game. You’re important to us!
Blue Ox Technologies Ltd.